What you'll learn
- How to organize and utilize your workspace in a way that will help maximize your craft time
- How to assess your craft space, storage and stash in order to make changes that work for you
- How to repurpose and recycle storage ideas to tidy up your space
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- 8 lessons that will walk you through the process of assessing your space & storage, your stash, and how you use it so that you can organize (and maintain) your workspace in a way that works for you.
- Bonus lessons sharing ideas for finding vintage pieces for storage, repurposed and recycled storage ideas, creating an inspiration board, starting fresh in a new space, sharing your space with kids and identifying & tackling your "hot spot" problem areas.
- A class message board where you can interact with your teachers, and get encouragement and support from the teachers and your fellow students as you go through the process of perfecting your workspace.
- Bonus digital files including printable worksheets and labels, cut files, and a workbook