What you'll learn
- Altered book prep from Maggie Holmes
- Tips on building your own kit from Marcy Penner
- Ideas and inspiration from Maggie and Marcy for turning a hardbound book into a one of a kind album
- Fun techniques to use in your album
- Tips for taking Maggie and Marcy's inspiration and using it in a handbook.
I’m 100% girly-girl in every sense of the word and that trickles all the way back to when I was a young scrapbooker at heart — collecting stickers, stationary and erasers (while wearing pink from head to toe)! Eventually I caught the bug of scrapbooking and recording my memories in a visual way and I have been doing it ever since. Over the years it has turned into more than just a way for me to preserve my family memories….. now I also love it just as much for the creative process as anything. I still get excited about stickers, paper, pens and glue and love collecting and organizing them as much as ever. I guess not much has changed!
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- videos from Maggie, Marcy & Lisa
- PDF files sharing Maggie, Marcy & Lisa's album, as well as how tos on techniques
- a variety of digital files - printables by Hello Forever and Bananafish Studio, hand drawn die cut files by Maggie Holmes and icon, tag and tab die cut files by Hello Forever
- access to a class message board with journaling prompts and technique challenges from Maggie and Marcy