What you'll learn
- How to create a layered look inside a premade album.
- How to get organized and plan out your album.
- How to add a pocket to a 4x6in album.
- How to combine elements both inside and outside of the page protectors.
- How to mix patterned paper, stamps and printables to personalize your pages.
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- Detailed lessons showing how Marcy's mini book came together. Marcy will be working in a 4x6in album.
- 3 videos sharing Marcy's process in building a mini book from start to finish.
- Interaction with Marcy on a class message board during November.
- Challenges from Marcy to keep you on track with building your album.
- Printables + Digital Cut Files from Hello Forever
- NOTE : Marcy will be working with a Mini Album kit that will be available with the Canyonlands reveal on November 1st.