What you'll learn
- How to create an artistic pocket page spread, from start to finish
- Ideas for using color & contrast to make an interesting spread.
- How to establish focal points within your pocket pages
- Tips on how to design a well balance spread
- How to use sketches to inspire your entire spread
Catherine Davis is the Director of Product & Design at Studio Calico. She collaborates with designers and manufacturers to make sure new products are ones she can't wait to use herself. A veteran newspaper designer and Art Director, Catherine moved to Kentucky in 2014 with husband Jim and twin daughters, Maggie and Charlotte. When she’s not working or crafting, Catherine loves bargain shopping, Starbucks, and watching British costume dramas.
What comes with this class
- 5 lessons focusing on incorporating digital techniques into your pocket page spreads
- 2 videos from Catherine
- 5 pocket pages from Catherine's contributors, along with their tips and tricks for well designed spreads.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned