What you'll learn
- How to incorporate trends into your projects without sacrificing your personal style
- Techniques for adding trendy touches to any project
- How to use inspiration pieces as a starting point for your cards and layouts.
As Studio Calico's Manager of Education, Lisa helps our teachers get their crafty wisdom out of their head and into the classroom, and occasionally teaches herself. Lisa lives the wholesome midwestern life in Omaha with her husband Matthew and their 3 sons (Alex, Ben, & Sam) in a midtown neighborhood filled with big trees and old houses. She’s a 11 year crafting industry veteran who loves making, sharing, and creating.
Kelly Noel has been an art lover her entire life. Scrapbooking was a perfect fit for her, and she started recording her memories in 1997, while in college. She found the online scrapbooking community in late 2004 and was totally obsessed from that time on. Kelly lives in Florida with her husband Tom and their three boys (Jackson, Brady & Sawyer), and when she's not at one of her boys' baseball games, she's working with Studio Calico's teachers as the Education Content Coordinator.
What comes with this class
- Twelve detailed PDF lessons, each containing three layouts and a card - that's a total of 48 oh-so-trendy projects!
- Diecut files in .abr, .png and .studio
- Bonus .studio files from Linda Barber, Gillian Nelson and Nicole Samuels
- Printable journaling cards and accents from Hello Forever
- You can preview all of these files here.