What you'll learn
- How to make fun painted backgrounds for your pages
- How to master mark making on your pages
- How to incorporate stamping into your painted pages
- How to work with patterned papers and paint
Ashley Goldberg works across a variety of surfaces with a wide range of clients to create everything from apparel to home decor to children's furnishings. Goldberg's work focuses on mark making, color exploration, and visual story telling. Her body of work includes paintings, illustrations, pattern design, and portraiture. Ashley lives in the lovely gray and green city of Portland, Oregon. When Ashley is not creating and drawing she can be found thrifting, drinking too much coffee, staying up too late, taking too many pictures of her dog, Lyle. Some of her clients include: Urban Outfitters, The Land of Nod, Hallmark, Schoolhouse Electric, Serena and Lily, Bath and Body Works, and Paperless Post. Press includes: The New York Times, Dwell, Inc. Magazine, Lucky Magazine, Juxtapose, Design Sponge, and Apartment Therapy.
What comes with this class
- 4 technique videos from Ashley sharing tips and tricks for painted backgrounds, mark making, stamping and working with patterned paper.
- A PDF from Ashley sharing how she uses her painted pages to create an Art Planner.
- Inspiration PDFs from our expert contributors sharing 10 ideas for using these paint techniques on art journal pages, layouts and Project Life® spreads.
- Two digital printable files designed by Ashley Goldberg.
- Attacher Digital Die Cut files.