What you'll learn
- 5 mixed media technique videos from Céline
- 5 step by step mixed media technique tutorials from Anna-Maria
- 10 additional step by step tutorials from the contributors
- 5 weeks of PDF lessons containing 20 all new projects featuring techniques using gel medium, watercolors, NeoColors, stencils, brayers, paint, ink, mist, glitter, gilding, and fabric.
- Class message board and gallery
- Weekly challenges
Bonjour! My name is Céline Navarro. I teach scrapbook, mixed media, and photography workshops in France and around in the world. I started blogging back in 2005, mainly because I wanted to share my passions for arts & crafts, especially scrapbooking et le mixed media, but also about the music I like, traveling (I do travel a lot), and fashion. Yep, girl stuff. I'm a full-time scrapbook and mixed media artist, with several (lots!) areas I work on, and a Young Living Essential Oil independent distributor. Did I mention full-time mom to Salomé, my 8-month old, too?
Just a few years ago scrapbooking was only a part of my artistic activity, which I practiced just because I wanted to archive some moments of my life. Quickly it developed into one of my passions, and into my way of life. One thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still doing it for pleasure! I am a mother to an almost 10-year-old son Jaś, a wife to a wonderful and terribly handsome man, and a resident of a cozy, though tiny, flat on the 7th floor of a skyscraper. Currently, I work with my dream company, Studio Calico!