What you'll learn
- How to find the story in the details
- Tips on detail photography and composition
- How to add photos to a digital template
- Tina's favorite watercolor techniques
- How to create backgrounds and patterns with paint
- Ideas and prompts for journaling
- How to use the Story Time stamps to add journaling
As one of Studio Calico’s graphic designers, Tina Aszmus often utilizes different art mediums in her designs and personal work. With watercolor being her go-to medium, she often creates simple patterns and backgrounds and is inspired most by her surroundings. Tina lives in Anchorage, Alaska with her husband and son. When she’s not creating for Studio Calico, she’s usually painting, scrapbooking or thrifting.
What comes with this class
- Detailed lessons & videos showing how Tina's mini book came together, sharing her ideas for amazing detail photography and fresh paint techniques, as well as prompts and ideas for creative journaling.
- Challenges from Tina to keep you on track with building your album
- Digital version of the Story Time stamps
- Digital templates from Life.Love.Paper