What you'll learn
- A detailed PDF showing how Tina's mini book came together. Tina will be using this book as a personal art journal, and will be sharing prompts to help you look deeper and see the beauty in the everyday and image transfer techniques.
- 1 video sharing techniques in the miniboook.
- 1 video sharing an overview of the minibook.
- Interaction with Tina on a class message board during March.
- Challenges from Tina to keep you on track with building your album.
- Digital printables from Life.Love.Paper (coming soon)
Tina resides in Anchorage, Alaska with her husband Jeff, son Tyler and pup, Butters. She's a self-taught photographer who believes more in passion for art than technique. She can often be found wandering through the woods with her cameras and finds inspiration everywhere.