- Specialty Paper: 8x8" Goldilocks Paper (from Gold Mine by Pretty Little Studio)
- Summertime (from Poolside by Crate Paper)
- Sunshine (from Poolside by Crate Paper)
- Sunshine (from Fun in the Sun by Pebbles)
- Journal Cards (One Little Bird for Studio Calico)
- Teal Epoxy Dots (Queen and Company)
- Gold Glitter Frames (from Poolside by Crate Paper)
- 2 Binder Rings (Ball Chain Mfg)
- Manila Cardstock Pocket (Staples)
- Metallic Gold Horizontal Stripe Middy Bitty Bag (Whisker Graphics)
- Circle Stickers (Studio Calico)
- Chipboard Cover (Studio Calico)
- 4x3" Stamp Set (Studio Calico)
What you'll learn
- How to make a mixed up mini album
- How to create pockets
- Unique ways to use frames
- How to emboss with multiple colors
- How to create simple collages
Hi there! I'm Stephanie and I live in North Carolina with my hubby and two sweet kids. I'm a momma by day and a crafter by night. Most would say I'm a little obsessed with pictures, mini albums and coffee. I started scrapbooking with Project Life right after my son was born in 2010 and fell head-over-heels for the memory keeping world. I think you can never document too much and love to record those ordinary moments, as well as those extraordinary one! I hope you will join me on this adventure!
What comes with this class
- Detailed lessons showing how Stephanie's mini book came together. Stephanie will be making a mixed up mini with a variety of page styles and sizes.
- 1 video sharing techniques in the miniboook.
- 1 video sharing an overview of the minibook.
- Interaction with Stephanie on a class message board during August.
- Challenges from Stephanie to keep you on track with building your album.
- Printables from Hello Forever
- NOTE : Stephanie will be working with a Mini Album kit that will be available with the Pop Art reveal on August 1st.