What you'll learn
- How to create a DIY album
- Ideas for mixing and matching page styles
- Techniques to use in your mini album.
I am a crafty girl at heart and find myself doing creative things on a daily basis. Whether it's scrapbooking, taking photos, sewing, decorating, throwing a party, making a card or mini album.... I absolutely LOVE it all! My sweet family is my ultimate inspiration. I do what I do because I desire to document every happy little moment with them... all while making them feel special and loved because they are my everything!!
What comes with this class
- A detailed PDF showing how to make your own DIY album with a mixture of page types including chipboard, page protectors, old book paper, envelopes and more.
- A video sharing techniques in the minibook
- A video overview of Maggie's DIY minibook
- Interaction with Maggie on a class message board during May
- Challenges from Maggie to keep you on track with building your album
- Digital printables from Shanna Noel
- Printable labels from Hello Forever
- Cut files from Hello Forever