What you'll learn
- How to create beautiful pages across three different styles of memory keeping using the "Keystone Cabin" collection
- Tips and tricks for getting the most out of the collection
- Ideas for incorporating "Keystone Cabin" into both your holiday albums and your everyday pages
- Tips for creating a stamped cascading background for a layout
- Ideas for using a punch to create a diagonal grid on a layout
- How to set up a notebook of favorite holiday moments
- Ideas for documenting how your childhood holidays shape today's traditions
- How to create backgrounds for your notebook pages
- Tips for incorporating everyone's Christmas favorites into your album
- How to create a quick and easy page using stickers
- Ideas for adding envelopes to hold extra keepsakes into your notebook
At age four, April became an paper crafter by making and selling handmade greeting cards at her dad's hardware store. They were nothing more than crayon drawings on typing paper, but she loved every second of it. Her love of business and paper goods led her to found Studio Calico in 2007. She built an infrastructure dedicated to the curation and design of innovative products, combined with inspiration and education, delivered to customers via a monthly subscription. She is the mother of 4 under 5 (Claire, twin boys Cal and Sam, and Kit) who keep her very busy (and very happy). They inspire her to keep finding the time to record her family's memories.
Kelly Noel has been an art lover her entire life. Scrapbooking was a perfect fit for her, and she started recording her memories in 1997, while in college. She found the online scrapbooking community in late 2004 and was totally obsessed from that time on. Kelly lives in Florida with her husband Tom and their three boys (Jackson, Brady & Sawyer), and when she's not at one of her boys' baseball games, she's working with Studio Calico's teachers as the Education Content Coordinator.
As Studio Calico's Manager of Education, Lisa helps our teachers get their crafty wisdom out of their head and into the classroom, and occasionally teaches herself. Lisa lives the wholesome midwestern life in Omaha with her husband Matthew and their 3 sons (Alex, Ben, & Sam) in a midtown neighborhood filled with big trees and old houses. She’s a 11 year crafting industry veteran who loves making, sharing, and creating.
What comes with this class
- Inspiration for creating with the "Keystone Cabin" collection, delivered by three industry experts
- A total of nine lessons, each including a page starter, a process video, an exclusive project and a sketch
- Interaction with April, Kelly and Lisa on a class message board during November
- Challenges from your teachers to help keep your creative juices flowing
- Live chat with your teachers and fellow students
- Printables from Hello Forever that coordinate with the "Keystone Cabin" collection