What you'll learn
- How to mix and match fonts and colors on your pages
- How to use alphabets to inspire a layout design
- How to add journaling to your pages using alphabets
- How to combine alphabets with other mediums
- How to layer alphas
Hi, my name is Ginny Hughes and I live in New Hampshire with my husband of 16 years and our 5 children. I am a lover of alpha stamps, enamel dots, grid paper and British TV. I like to capture the everyday moments and get them down on paper. I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and it has turned from a hobby to a way of life for me. I have been lucky enough to have been on several creative teams and published in magazines, as well as teach here at Studio Calico and at Big Picture Classes.
What comes with this class
- 2 videos and 5 lessons from Ginny sharing techniques for adding alphas to your projects with stamping.
- 10 new stamped layouts and Project Life® spreads from Ginny and her contributors.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.