What you'll learn
- Tips for journaling with text-style stamps
- How to incorporate colorful stamped accents using several techniques
- Techniques for altering your stamps to work for you
- Non-traditional ways to get more use out of your stamps
- How to accent your stamps using other products like embossing powder or glitter
- Tricks for using your stamps to create texture and layers
- Basics of using digital stamps
Pronounced (My-lee Bells). God has blessed me with a wonderful little family. I have been happily married to my loving & supportive husband for 14 yrs. God has provided him with a great job so I can stay at home with our two adorable sons.
Nichol has been scrapbooking and paper crafting for 14 years. In that time, she has enjoyed working with many design teams as well as teaching classes and sharing how-to videos on her YouTube channel.
What comes with this class
- 20 PDF tutorials covering unique stamping techniques along with examples
- 15 videos showcasing some of our contributors' techniques
- Digital stamp files
- Printables from In A Creative Bubble and Hello Forever
- Cut files from Kinsey Wilson