What you'll learn
- 3 videos from Shanna (planning & getting started, bringing your notes and inspiration together into an album & adding the finishing touches).
- 5 prompt PDFs that encourage you to reflect on different areas of your life and what you're thankful for.
- An in-depth look at Shanna's tag style mini album.
- Ideas from Jamie Waters for adapting Shanna's ideas to a WRMK 4x4in album.
- Inspiration PDFs with more ideas from Amy Hawthorne, Lexi Bridges and Chantal Philippe.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
I have always had a passion for capturing the little details I want to remember 10 years from now. When I discovered paper scrapbooking through Studio Calico in the summer of 2011, I feel in love with the whole process. Today I love stretching myself with new techniques and styles as I document the simple moments in your life that make up our everyday. I find inspiration anywhere—from my daughter's scribbles on her math homework to the morning newspaper—but when I really need to soak up a MAJOR source of inspiration I grab a warm cup of tea and sink into the Studio Calico gallery. This community never ceases to disappoint!