What you'll learn
- How to use tabs beyond the edge of the page
- How to utilize the space between an album's pages
- How to hide extra photos or journaling within a pocket
- How to create dividers for different sections of your album
- How to embellish outside of pockets
Kelly Purkey is a graphic designer with nine years of experience in the scrapbook industry. Over the years, Kelly has had the opportunity to teach in-person scrapbook classes around the world as well as teach many popular e-courses. She is the designer of the Kelly Purkey brand of products along with collections in collaboration with Hero Arts. You can follow along on her adventures at kellypurkey.com or on Instagram at instagram.com/kellypurkey
What comes with this class
- 5 PDF lessons focusing on mixing things up with tabs, attachers, hidden journaling, dividers, flip ups and more.
- 2 videos from Kelly
- 5 Project Life® spreads from Kelly's contributors, along with their tips and tricks for adding dimension and interest to pocket pages by adding elements outside the pockets.
- Digital printable - tags & tabs - from In A Creative Bubble
- Pocket and tag cut file from In A Creative Bubble
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.