What you'll learn
- Inspiration for title pages
- Tips and tricks to incorporate into your process to help you stay on track
- How to keep your stash, photos, and memorabilia organized
- Prompts for journaling and photos
- Ideas for staying on top of your album all year long—and catching back up when you don't
I currently live in Germany with my kiddos, Riley + Logan, and my hubs, Chad. My husband's work brought us to Europe in 2013, and we just extended that stay until August of 2018. Woohoo! We spend a lot of our free time traveling and seeing as much of Europe as possible before this gig is up! I have been filling pockets with photos + paper since 2012, and love documenting our lives this way.
Geralyn is a Creative Team member at Studio Calico and the girl behind In a Creative Bubble, where she designs memory keeping products in the paper crafting industry. She has been scrapbooking since 2007 and is passionate about documenting her everyday adventures – both big and small - in paper form. Stamping is one of her favorite techniques to incorporate in her work and her style can be described as graphic, colorful and clean. Geralyn lives in BC, Canada and aside from scrapbooking, she also loves travel, stationery and design.
Kelly Noel has been an art lover her entire life. Scrapbooking was a perfect fit for her, and she started recording her memories in 1997, while in college. She found the online scrapbooking community in late 2004 and was totally obsessed from that time on. Kelly lives in Florida with her husband Tom and their three boys (Jackson, Brady & Sawyer), and when she's not at one of her boys' baseball games, she's working with Studio Calico's teachers as the Education Content Coordinator.
Hello, everyone! My name is Leena, and I’m currently residing in Singapore. I was born and bred in Malaysia, and have since settled down and got hitched to my best friend and hubby, Rainer. I'm also a full-time working mum to my adorable, handful of a boy Ethan. My life took a turn for the better when I found my calling in scrapbooking years ago. It’s been a great journey for me, being able to record those treasured moments of my life with my loved ones through scrapbooking. I’m also an avid photographer, always keeping my camera within reach so that I can capture images worthy of remembering for a lifetime.
Tracy is a twenty-something single gal, living with her dog, Sophie, in Vancouver, British Columbia. She's an office worker by day and a scrapbooker by night. She's passionate about memory keeping and drinks more coffee than she probably should. Tracy also enjoys listening to all kinds of music, anything sparkly and gold, wandering the streets of New York and exploring Disneyland.
What comes with this class
- 5 title pages, one from each of our teachers
- 5 start to finish videos sharing the pocket page process of each teacher
- Tips & tricks on staying organized and caught up (or catching back up when you get behind!) from our teachers
- PDF with 52 weekly prompts to inspire your photos and journaling
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned
- 2 chats with your teachers and fellow students
- 2016 Digital Printables
- Printable notebook style planner