What you'll learn
- Ideas for capturing more of your everyday story
- Tips for lighting and composition
- How to organize your photos
- Tips for photo editing
- Ideas for photo selection
- How to make a photo collage
- Techniques to add more photos to your spreads
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- 5 detailed lessons (including 3 videos) from Marcy sharing her everyday photography workflow - from finding inspiration and setting up a well composed shot, to editing and organization, and finally photo selection and creating a spread.
- Photo prompts and ideas to help you capture more of your everyday
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned