What you'll learn
- Ghostly techniques using glow in the dark embossing powder.
- How to use mist and stamping to get a perfectly finished card
- How to shake things up with a shaker style card
- Ideas for making a hauntingly cute treat bag
- How to finish the inside of your card with a pop up effect
- How to create an interactive element on your cards
Howdy from Austin, Texas, where I live with my husband, our three goldfish and a betta. I started making cards while I was in college and I haven't stopped since! There's just something special to me about making a card for someone and picturing them opening it. It's kinda like sending a big ole hug through the mail. Hope you join me so you can send some hugs of your own.
What comes with this class
- Five technique videos from Lisa Spangler
- 10 inspirational fall themed projects from Lisa and her contributors
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges and homework assignments to inspire you to use what you've learned