My perfect love. :) Our perfect love. she is always up for a cuddle, well 95% of the time. The other 5% - not so much. Usually because I tease her until she get angry and cry. LOL.
Cut the hearts using the cameo and misted it yellow. I really think pink, teal and yellow go very well together. Love that color combo. I handstitched the die cut hearts to the teal ombre paper - just that, no glue. That's why you can see it's lifting up near the edges. I don't mind it at all. I love the shadows.