PL2013 | WK10 (Main Project Life Kit Only)
Lots of great little bits to play with this month. Here's a few highlights:
1. I loved journaling some things that are making me happy right now inside the design on the black 4x6 card. The white pen I used to journal is a Gelly Roll pen from Sakura.
2. I'm still loving cutting up the 3x4 cards to add directly to photos. I did that quite a few times in this spread.
3. The sequins are growing on me. I attached them using the Tiny Attacher or mini-silver brads.
4. Loved the stamp set this month. Used that on a couple journal cards.
5. One thing I also noticed in looking back on this spread is that I used the white space on my photos a couple times to add accents and journaling - the thing I did different was I didn't fill that space up entirely but instead added just one sentence or a couple words (writing directly on the photos using American Crafts Precision Pens).